Min: 1 Person
- fun and Adrenaline at 130 km/h
- Breathtaking scenery and views
- 1,600 meters long and 925 meters high
- Shuttle service included
- Specialised staff at your disposal
Do you want to try a different adventure, full of adrenaline?
An exciting flight along the valley of the Pollina river, in the Madonie Naural Park. You can choose to go alone or in pairs, the fun is guaranteed in both cases!
The duration of the flight is about 1,50 minutes, and the route is 1,600 metres long, with an altitude difference of 260 metres. The starting point is at an altitude of 925 m and the arrival point at 669 m. The maximum height of the rope is over 170 metres and the maximum speed reached is approximately 130 km/h.
Once reached the arrival point, you will be taken back to the starting point by a shuttle bus.
You will admire a breathtaking panorama, this is the only ZipLine to offer as a natural backdrop the sea, Madonie mountains as far as those of the Nebrodi, with a view of the enchanting scenery of the Aeolian Islands and Ustica.
It is possible, on request and at the same cost, to fly with a seat. In this case, it can only be made in single mode and can also be used by those with limited mobility. You can specify your preferences when booking.
An unforgettable experience for the whole family!
What is included
- Technical equipment.
- Shuttle bus to the starting point.
- Filming of the experience with GoPro camera (you can choose the option as an extra at a cost of €15).
- Everything not specified under 'includes'.
- Comfortable clothing.
- Closed shoes.
How to reach us
- The Madonie Park can be reached by highway via the A/19 Palermo/Catania or the A/20 Messina/Palermo.
- Alternatively, by train, coming from Palermo, Catania and Messina, in the direction of Cefalù (PA) station, Castelbuono (PA) - FF.SS. Scalo (far from the town centre), Pollina - San Mauro Castelverde (far from the town centre).
Booking terms and conditions
- An advance payment of 10% of the total amount is required for the reservation. The balance is due by cash upon arrival.
- Weight for single flight min. 40kg maximum 120kg.
- For double flight: max. 140 kg in total, min. 40 kg (max. weight difference between the 2 people: 40 kg).
- Minors can also descend by themselves if authorized by a parent or guardian. Parents accompanying children under the age of 13 making the descent must retrieve them from the arrival platform.
- The deposit paid upon booking is not refundable under any circumstances.
Adrenaline adventure in the only Zipline in Sicily
Sicily / Palermo
Adventure parks in Sicily
Nature in Sicily