Min: 1 Person
- The nuances of the Aeolian sea
- The Colors of Panarea
- The spectacular eruptions of Stromboli
- The pictoresque alleys of the Aeolian islands
- Welcome on board
The Aeolian Islands are most certainly natural wonders and the best way to discover them is by boat.
Take part to this mini-cruise around the Aeolian Islands in order to gain a panoramic view in one day of these islands and see for yourself how unique each island is.
You will depart from Milazzo and reach in a short time Vulcano, the closest island. Then, after around 1h you will arrive at the Harbour of Saint Peter, in Panarea, the smallest island of the archipelago. Here you will have 2h30min of spare time to roam around and explore. Take a "buggie", a small local cab, you can reach the prehistorical village of Capo Milazzese and the marvelous Cala Junco. Here the water is crystal clear and this the only one sandy beach of the island.
Tou will then head over to Stromboli, the island that is famous for being also an active volcano. During the navigation you will pass by the islets of Basiluzzo, Spinazzola, Lisca Bianca, Lisca Nera, Dattilo and Bottaro, a micro archipelago within the archipelago formed after the sinking of an acient volcano. Once in Stromboli, you will be able to cherish the landscape of Strombolicchio, the stack off the Stromboli shore hosting the lighthose at its peak, or walk around the village accompanied by the rumbling of the volcano.
As you circle back to Milazzo you will stop at the Sciara del Fuoco to cherish the volcano eruption from the sea.
You will arrive in Milazzo at about 22.45. All of the activities on the islands are to be considered information and not included in the activity and its cost. The schedule and timetable could vary based on the maritime traffic. The tour could also be cancelled in case of adverse metereological conditions.
In case of any change to our schedule, you will be informed.
Departure: 10.00 am (the boarding starts 1h prior the departure time). In September, departures are 30 minutes earlier.
Return: about 22.45.
Maximum capacity: 450 people.
ALTERNATIVELY you can opt for the Panarea and Stromboli tour: the tour will be the same but skipping the Vulcano stop.
Embarkation at 11:30 am and return around 10:45 pm.
What is included
- Mini-cruise of 1 day to Vulcano, Panarea and Stromboli.
- Meals and drinks. On board you can take advantage of the Snack Bar.
- Landing tax (€5 from 1 June - 30 September, €2.50 the rest of the year).
- Everything else that is not specified in the "included".
- Bathing suit, sun hat, sun cream.
Booking terms and conditions
- The booking requires an advanced payment of 21% of the total price. Balance must be paid on site.
- The company reserves the right to cancel the mini-cruise in cases of adverse weather or sea conditions, for operational technical reasons or because of force majeure. In this case you will be reimbursed the amount already paid.
- The deposit paid upon booking is not refundable under any circumstances.
Aeolian Islands mini cruise: a natural marvel to be explored by a mini cruise from Milazzo, Sicily
Sicily / Aeolian Island
1-Day Yacht Cruise in Sicily
Boating holidays in Sicily