Min: 2 People
Prepare yourselves for a day of pure relaxation on a fantastic tour of the island of Favignana in a sail boat, with old and new friends. You will be blown away by the colour of the sea against the blue skies!
You will depart from the port of Favignana at 10.00 and, hoisting the sail, you will head off on discovery of the most beautiful coves of the island.
You will make your first stop for a splash in the crystal clear waters at Cala Rossa, situated within a stunning cave of tufa rock and known by many as the most beautiful beach in the whole of Italy.
You will then head towards the ancient tufa quarries of Bue Marino. At around 13:00 you will stop at the little island of Preveto, where the beaches are an incredible bright white. Here you will have the chance to go snorkelling with a nature guide. On return the captain will offer you a little aperitif (olives, sandwiches), all washed down with wine, water and coffee.
After lunch there will be time for another swim at Cala Rotonda and a snack with fruit. Another wonderful sail from Punta Sottile to Punta Faraglione before returning to port for around 17.00.
Duration: from 10:00 to 17:00
Boat model: Beneteau Oceanis 35.1
Maximum 9 guests on board.
What is included
- Full day sail boat excursion around Favignana.
- Lunch (pane cunzato, water, wine and coffee).
- Snorkelling equipment.
How to reach us
- Circolo Nautico Favignana, Largo Marina, Favignana.
Booking terms and conditions
- To make a reservation a prepayment of 20% of the total is required. The outstanding balance must be paid in cash on the day.
- In the case of adverse weather conditions which do not allow for the carrying out of the tour, you will be able to arrange another date directly with the organiser. If another date is not possible, you will be reimbursed the amount already paid.
- The deposit paid upon booking is not refundable under any circumstances.
Favignana boat tour: an incredible sailing tour to discover the amazing egadi islands by sailing boat with lunch, Sicily, Italy
Sicily / Aegadian Island
1-Day Yacht Cruise in Sicily
Boating holidays in Sicily