Min: 2 People
Day trip onboard the sailing yacht Bavaria 390 Lagoon, with 3 double cabins. The boat, equipped with a skipper, can accommodate up to 8 passengers.
10:30: Departure from Marine Port La Cala, Palermo.
11:30: Arrival at Mondello where you will have your first stop so you can have a swim. Here you will also be offered a lunch which will include a typical spaghetti, white wine, beer or soft drinks, sweet wine (zibibbo), almond buscuits and cofee.
13:30: Arrival at the protected marine area of Capo Gallo (for another stop and swim).
15:30: You will reach the Golfo di Sferracavallo, and weather permitting, you will have the chance to see the little island of Isola delle Femmine and admire the emerald green waters characteristic of this area.
17:00: Return to the port.
You will have on board everything for snorkeling (mask, snorkel and fins) and some equipment for fishing.
Maximum 8 guests on board.
Departure: 10:30. Return: 17:00
If you wish to have the boat for your exclusive use, please select Private Excursion upon booking.
What is included
- Day trip on a sailing boat.
- Lunch on board.
- Equipment for snorkeling.
- Everything that is not specified in the "include".
- You are advised to bring a swimming costume, beach towel, a change of clothes, as well as sunscreen.
How to reach us
- Departure from Porto La Cala, Palermo,in front of the Church Santa Maria della Catena (sea side).
- The meeting point is in front of the yellow sign, opposite to the traffic light.
Booking terms and conditions
- To confirm your booking we require the payment of full amount.
- The captain is the only one who can decide whether the weather permits to set sail or not. In this case another day for departure will be agreed. Days of non-use of the service not attributable to users will be fully reimbursed.
- Please indicate any physical limits of passengers and / or food intolerances.
- Withdrawal is allowed up to 72 hours before using the service.
chartered sailboat vacations in sicily
Hiking Palermo - the best offers in 1-Day Yacht Cruise to organize a holiday of Boating holidays in Sicily, Italy
Sicily / Palermo
1-Day Yacht Cruise in Sicily
Boating holidays in Sicily