Min: 4 People
You will spend a whole day into the nature, at the beautiful Wine Resort Sirignano owned by the Marquis De Gregorio. You will have the opportunity to visit the historic cellar dating back to mid-1800 and the lovely Barrel Room. Here, even today, excellent wines are produced: they are a perfect combination of ancient tradition and modern techniques of organic farming. You can appreciate the best wines produced by this Farm.
After this ride, you will have lunch with sicilian typical products (appetizers, first, main course and dessert included).
Near the Farm there are several tourist attractions of international interest such as the archaeological sites of Segesta, Selinunte, Erice, Marsala, Trapani, San Vito Lo Capo and Castellammare del Golfo.
What is included
- Lunch consisting of starters, first course, second course, side dish, dessert and biologic wine produced by the farm; visit of the cellar; tour of the vineyards.
- Everything is not specified in the "include".
How to reach us
- The farm is located in Contrada Sirignano, Monreale (PA). Highway A29 Palermo Mazara del Vallo - Exit Gallitello.
Booking terms and conditions
- To reserve this offer, the full advanced payment is requested.
- This offer is available from April to October, every day.
- Cancellation shall be communicated within 48 hours before service begins. For cancellation made less than 48 hours before scheduling a 100% fee will be charged.
sicilian famous wines
Resort Palermo - the best offers in Lunch in a Cellar to organize a holiday of Cellars & Wineyards in Sicily, Italy
Sicily / Palermo
Lunch in a Cellar in Sicily
Cellars & Vineyards in Sicily