Min: 2 People
Half a day spent with the Chef Stefano of one of the most ancient restaurant of Taormina.
You will watch granny preparing the dough, cutting fresh pasta and you will also make fresh "maccheroni" or filled pasta by yourself, according to typical sicilian tradition.
A lunch will follow during which you will taste the pasta you prepared and some other specialties of the restaurant. You will enjoy a full lunch offered by the restaurant: this lunch will consist of house starters, one first course, one second course, one dessert, water and soft drinks.
The cooking class will take place in the suggestive context of a restaurant rising on the ancient Roman-Greek walls around the town of Taormina.
Duration of the lesson: about 3 hours.
What is included
- 3 hours cooking lesson in a restaurant down town in Taormina.
- A lunch will follow and it will consist of the dishes prepared during the course and other specialities cooked by the Chef: starters which may change depending on the season, one first course, one second course, one dessert, digestive, coffee or tea. Water and soft drinks included.
- At the beginning of the course, you will be equipped with pen, notepad and apron personalized by the restaurant. At the end of the course, you will get your certificate of attendance, signed by the Chef.
- Everything that is not specified in the "include".
How to reach us
- Restaurant "Porta Messina", Largo Giove Serapide 4, Taormina (ME). The restaurant is located in the center of the pedestrian area in Taormina, just in front of the main arched entrance of the city.
Booking terms and conditions
- Full prepayment is required to make a reservation.
- Upon booking, you are kindly requested to write down your phone number and name and address of your Hotel or accommodation to be contacted by the organizer, if necessary.
- The deposit paid upon booking is not refundable under any circumstances. Withdrawal allowed up to 48 hours before the service begins.
Experience the sicilian culinary tradition
Visit Taormina - choose a package in Cooking School to not quit Savoury Recipes during your holiday in Sicily, Italy
Sicily / Taormina
Savoury Recipes in Sicily
Cooking Classes in Sicily