Tue - Wed and...
Tue - Wed - Thu - Fri - Sat - Sun
Min: 8 People
You will follow your Chef while he will pick and buy the ingredients needed to prepare some sicilian recipes at the ancient market of Palermo, "Mercato del Capo". You will enjoy a unique sensory experience: among the characteristics streets, coloured stalls, perfumes and shouts of the street vendors, it will looks like being into an opened-sky theatre!
Soon after, you will go to the restaurant to assist to the demo-cooking of a full sicilian menu.
Some examples of the dishes the Chef may prepare: Eggplant Caponata (fried aubergines) with octopus, toasted almonds and cocoa, Bucatini with sardines, Spaccatelle with pesto Ericino (pasta with basil, almonds, pistachios, pine nuts and cherry tomatoes), Penne Eoliana style (pasta with sword fish, tuna, capers, black olives, cherry tomatoes and saffron) and Swordfish rollers with basil, almonds, honey and orange zest.
Lunch will follow, during which you will taste all the dishes prepared by your Chef coupled with selected Sicilian wines.
Duration: about 4,5 hours.
What is included
- Visit at the market.
- Lunch with drinks included.
- Everything that is not specified in the "include".
How to reach us
- The meeting point is at the Theatre Massimo of Palermo; from here you will move on foot to the market with your chef and after you will go to the near restaurant.
Booking terms and conditions
- An advance payment of 20% of the total amount is required for the reservation. The balance is due in cash or by credit card (Visa or Mastercard) upon arrival.
- Withdrawal allowed up to 48 hours before the service begins.
Cooking event Sicily
Visit Palermo - choose a package in Cooking School to not quit Sicilian Cooking Class during your holiday in Sicily, Italy
Sicily / Palermo
Team Building in Sicily
Incentive & Events in Sicily