Min: 2 People
After a preparatory lesson in marine biology that will explain to you what the sea of Aci Trezza can offer in terms of flora and fauna, you will have the unique experience of going Snorkelling in the zones A and B of the Marine Protected Area of the Isola dei Ciclopi. You will embark on a 10 metres boat, from Aci Trezza and you will admire the black rock coast above the Etna Volcano.
You will admire the stretches of seagrass, the colourful fish, the sea urchins clinging to the volcanic rocks and the octopus that live on the seabed.
Snorkelling is the best way to get close to the wonderful world of diving. To do it in a Marine Protected Area just makes it an even more precious experience!
All inclusive formula: the school will provide you with everything you need to make the dive (fins, mask and snorkel for kids as well as a light wetsuit).
Activity duration: the dive will last about one hour. The whole experience will finish at 12:00.
What is included
- Snorkelling tour in the Marine Protected Area of the Ciclopi of Aci Trezza.
- Lightweight suit for kids.
- At the end of the experience you will be given the certificate "baptism of the sea".
- Everything that is not specified in the "include".
How to reach us
- The school is in Vicolo Scionti, 16, Aci Trezza, Catania.
Booking terms and conditions
- To make a reservation a prepayment of 20% of the total is required. The outstanding balance must be paid in cash on the day of the tour.
- In the case in which it is not possible to dive because of weather or sea conditions it will be possible to agree another date and time for the dive directly with the organiser.
- Minimum age 6 years.
- The deposit paid when booking through the website is not refundable in any circumstances, and it is therefore to be considered as non-refundable.
Snorkeling In Italy - Holidays - Organize A Sport & Adventure Tour In Sicily And Discover The Fantastic Offers Of Diving On Sicilying.Com
Sicily / Catania
Diving in Sicily
Sport & Adventure in Sicily