Min: 1 Person
To admire the underwater world and scuba diving in total safety, you have two choices: attend the Open Water Diver Course or the Advanced Open Water Diver Course in Syracuse. Courses are trained by high qualified guides, in possession of an ISDA License. At the end of the course, after passing the final exam, you will achieve the desired patent.
Courses consists in theory lessons and sea and pool diving lessons.
Sea diving will take place in Marzamemi and Portopalo area (Syracuse), along one of the most fascinating costs of Eastern Sicily.
Open Water Diver course: six theory lessons and six dives. The first diving will be into a pool or, during the summer, into sea shallow waters. Following dives will take place into the sea. Minimum duration of the course is one week.
Advanced Open Water course: in order to get the license you must have already completed the open water diver course and you shall record 5 diving. Minimum duration is 5 days.
What is included
- Open Water Diver or Advanced Water Diver Course.
- The diving center will provide learning material and full diving equipment.
- At the end of the course, participants having passed the final exam, will get ISDA license corresponding to the attended course.
- Everything that is not specified in the "include".
How to reach us
- Touristic Port of Marzamemi, Pontile Nautilus, Contrada Porto Fossa, Marzamemi (Syracuse).
Booking terms and conditions
- An advance payment of 20% of the total amount is required for the reservation. The balance is due in cash upon arrival.
- At the time of booking you will choose your first day of theory lesson. The day and time of the subsequent lessons and dives will be arranged directly at the diving center with your instructor at the diving center.
- In order to attend the Open Water diver course, no previous experience is requested. Minimum age 14 years (8 years for junior course).
- In order to attend the Advanced Open Water Diver course, you shall be in possession of an Open Water Diver License. Minimum age 16 years.
- Minimum duration for Open Water course is one week and Minimum duration for Advanced Open Water course is 5 days .Please specify the maximum number of available days you have at disposition to complete the course, marking this information inside the dedicated area for comments.
- The deposit (20%) is not refundable under any circumstances.
School of Diving
Diving Siracusa - the best offers in Diving to organize a holiday of Sport & Adventure in Sicily, Italy
Sicily / Syracuse
Diving in Sicily
Sport & Adventure in Sicily