Min: 3 People
The oriented nature reserve of “Cavagrande del Cassibile” is very reach from a landscape, archaeological and anthropological point of view; you will have the chance to visit the famous necropolis of Cassibile.You will reach the site by Jeep and you will continue on foot to see the deep canyons created by River Cassibile during the centuries as well as the complex system of little falls and lakes having fresh and clean waters. Among these, there are some little lakes near Avola Antica which are reachable through a path said “Scala Cruci” and where you may also have bathing.Here you will have a stop for your packet-lunch; after you will return to your hotel in the afternoon.
This is a Private Tour: you will not share your Jeep with other people.
Duration: from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Elevation gain: 320 m.
Hiking time: about 2,5 hours.
Passenger per Jeep: from 1 to max 6 people.
Complimentary Pick-up from: Catania, Acireale, Giarre, Taormina, Letojanni, Giardini Naxos and towns nearby South Etna.
What is included
- Guided Tour by Jeep and trekking into the Reserve of Cavagrande.
- Jeep Type: Land Rover with air conditioning, each car may carry up to 6 people.
- Free Pick up from Catania, Acireale, Giarre, Taormina, Letojanni, Giardini Naxos and Etna’s Villages of the South Side.
- Packed lunch is not included in the price.
- Everything that is not specified in the "include".
- You should wear comfortable clothing and closed shoes (hiking boots or tennis) as it is not allowed to join in with the ponds with open shoes.
- It's important to bring water with you.
How to reach us
- We provide a free pick-up service in the municipalities of Catania, Acireale, Giarre, Taormina, Giardini Naxos and the cities nearby Etna.
Booking terms and conditions
- It is required an advanced payment amounting to 15% of the total price. Balance shall be paid on site.
- This Tour is not recommended for individuals with asthma or respiratory/cardiac problems.
- Withdrawal allowed up to 48 hours before the service begins.
Postcard in the nature
Hiking Siracusa - the best offers in Off-road to organize a holiday of Sport & Adventure in Sicily, Italy
Sicily / Syracuse
Off-road in Sicily
Sport & Adventure in Sicily