Min: 2 People
- Wonderful natural scenery
- Adrenaline-fuelled ATV adventure
- Expert guide at your disposal
- Typical lunch at Agriturismo
- Relax by the pool
This experience offers adventure and relaxation! First a quad tour of an hour and a half in the foothills of Etna, departing from the Gorges of the Alcantara and heading towards Francavilla di Sicilia.
In the driving seat of the quad, you will follow dirt tracks zooming through a unique and beautiful landscape.
At the end of the quad tour, after about an hour, you will get to the 'agritourism' where you can relax by the poolside and have a swim in the swimming pool. The pool is open from June to the end of September.
From October to May you can take time out at the 'agritourism' to enjoy the enchanting nature.
At the 'agritourism', for lunch, you will try a large menu of traditional local foods, including an appetizer, first course, second course, fruit and a drink (a glass of wine and 1/2 water).
Meeting at 10.30.
Each quad can take 2 people.
What is included
- Quad tour of approximately 1 hour.
- Entrance to the agritourism swimming pool (from June to September).
- Traditional local lunch with an appetizer, first course, second course and fruit.
- Everything else that is not specified in the "included".
- Trainers, waterproof, swimming costume.
- You are advised to bring a change of clothes as you may get dirty during the quad tour.
How to reach us
- QUAD TOUR: The meeting point is at "via Nazionale, 98030 Fondaco Motta ME".
- Free car parking.
- You may ask for a pick-up service from your hotel in Taormina, Giardini Naxos e Letojanni paying it separately. You are recommended to be there at least 30 minutes before the trip is scheduled to start. Before the trip starts, a short briefing will take place.
- Directions from Catania: take the motorway A18 in the direction of Messina and exit at Giardini Naxos. Follow the state road 185 until you reach Francavilla di Sicilia.
- Directions from Messina: take the motorway A18 in the direction of Catania and exit at Giardini Naxos. Follow the state road 185 until you reach Francavilla di Sicilia.
- After the quad tour the guide will show you the agritourism where you will have lunch.
Booking terms and conditions
- To make a reservation payment of the full amount is required.
- To drive the quad bike you must have a Category B Driver's License, or if you are 16 years old, Category A1. Minors are not allowed to carry passengers even if they are in possession of an A1 license.
- In the case of withdrawal up to 48 hours before the time of the tour, 20% of the amount paid at the time of booking will not be reimbursed (20% cancellation fee).
Etna quadbiking: the more fun way to visit etna and live an holiday of Sport & Adventure in Sicily, Italy
Sicily / Mount Etna
Quadbiking in Sicily
Sport & Adventure in Sicily