Min: 1 Person
Enjoy your skydiving italy experience in Sicily: tandem parachuting, an extreme sport experience for non professional skydivers! The best skydiving italy experience.
Tandem parachuting is the best way to experience the thrill of a free fall without the obligation of following a proper course in skydiving.
Less than 25 minutes of preparation, you're ready to jump with your tandem instructor. During the training you will learn the various stages of the jump. You will be educated about what will happen in the air plane and which position you have to maintain in a free fall, you will also learn how to open and pilot the parachute . So you can even pilot the parachute yourself together with the instructor, always remembering that the instructor is with you and that his first purpose is to ensure safety and compliance with standards.
You will fly in free fall for more than 4000 m (15000 feet) with a qualified and experienced instructor who will help you land safe and without any problems. After about 60 seconds of free fall, the instructor opens the parachute and you will continue to fly under canopy enjoying an amazing view till the moment you will land safely and softly. One of the best skydiving italy experience.
Of course this experience needs to be recorded..so you can book the video and pictures. You can then show your friends how crazy you are!
The cost of the tandem jump in promo starting from 230 € excludes the period of June, July, August, September and October, all weekends, holidays and days before holidays. In the months of June, July, August, September and for holidays and days before holidays, a supplement may be requested directly on site.
What is included
- Tandem jump with instructor. Service includes a quick on-site training and all the necessary equipment for the jump.
- Free accommodation in shared room. You can book your sleeping accommodation as an Extra, upon booking.
- You can buy a pen drive with video taken by a skydiver cameraman who will join you from the beginning till the end of this wonderful experience, prince 25€.
- If you wish to have a pen drive with both video and pictures (about 100 shots), price is 55€.
- You can then show your friends a spectacular video.
- Everything that is not specified in the "include".
- All the necessary equipment is provided by the organization and it complies with the highest safety standards worldwide and is regularly audited and certified by a recognized expert RAI (Italian Airworthiness Authority).
- Clothing: the organizer provides everything you need, We suggest you wear comfortable shoes and long pants. If you wear glasses or contact lenses, inform the instructor in order to cover them with protective glasses.
How to reach us
- Drop Zone: Contrada Caudarella, Aviosuperficie Massarotti (Caltagirone), on road SP 34.
- GPS Coordinates: 37°11'19.0"N 14°33'23.8"E
Booking terms and conditions
- An advance payment of 18% of the total amount is required for the reservation. The balance is due in cash upon arrival.
- Minimum age: 16 years. Minors must must produce an authorization signed by at least one parent or legal guardian and must be accompanied to the drop zone by the same parent or guardian.
- The organizer ensures compliance with the highest safety standards. Since it is a risky sport, it requires the signature of the “declaration of exclusion of liability”, (see the form below). Please give your own telephone number in order to allow the organizer to contact you, if necessary.
- In case of bad weather conditions, if the organizer considers inappropriate/unsafe to operate the service, you will agree a new date with your guide. If it will not be possible to arrange a new date, you will be refunded.
- The deposit paid upon booking is not refundable under any circumstances. Withdrawal allowed up to 72 hours before the service begins.
Skydiving in Sicily Italy - skydiving extreme sport - skydiving italy prices
Skydiving Italy, Sicily - the best offers in Skidiving to organize a holiday of Sport & Adventure in Sicily, Italy
Sicily / Syracuse
Skydiving in Sicily
Sport & Adventure in Sicily