Min: 1 Person
A sailing lesson just for you?
Sicilying invites you to experience a sailing solo to deepen your knowledge on board of a dinghy boat. You will be able to attend individual lessons lasting 2 hours with certified instructors members of the Italian Sailing Federation. .
Classes are held aboard the dinghies.The point of departure of the sea trips is the harbour of Ortigia which is the little island that forms the historic centre of Siracusa. You and your instructor will sail along the beautiful city coast.
What is included
- Two hours individual lessons with certified federal instruction, aboard the dinghies. Boats use. Type of boats: Ludic, Sunfish, Laser, Hobie cat tiger.
- Everything that is not specified in the "include"
- Recommended equipment: boat shoes and waxed jacket.
How to reach us
- The Sailing School is located at the following address: Porto Piccolo - Molo Gallo, Riva Nazario Sauro, Syracuse.
Booking terms and conditions
- An advance payment of 15% of the total amount is required for the reservation. Balance must be paid by cash at the course beginning or by bank transfer 30 days before.
- In order to attend the course you must be able to swim and submit a medical certificate attesting good health for non-competitive recreational sports.
- Minimum age limit: 14 years.
- Withdrawal policy:
- Non-refundable deposit
- Non-refundable balance
how to sail a boat in sicily
Sailing classes in Italy - the best offers in Sailing Course to organize a holiday of Boating holidays in Sicily, Italy
Sicily / Syracuse
Sailing Course in Sicily
Boating holidays in Sicily