Min: 1 Person
An itinerary that will give you the opportunity to discover the 360 degrees of Sicily, bringing together the passion for sailing, cultural tourism and the excellence of Sicilian cuisine.
Day 1: A welcome cocktail and then a short sail with a stop for a swim and a light lunch with typical Sicilian products. You will then arrive in Licata, a beautiful Baroque city of the Val di Noto. Upon request, you will have the chance to dine at the restaurant "La Madia", the restaurant of Chef Pino Cuttaia, who has been recognized as one of the most talented chefs in the country (dinner not included). Overnight stay on the boat.
Day 2: Departure for Agrigento where you will arrive at around 14.00. You will be able to visit the Valley of the Temples. Free evening and overnight stay on the boat.
Day 3: Sail back towards the port of Marina di Ragusa, arrival scheduled for 18.00.
- Dufour 455 Grand Large: equipped with 4 double cabins and 3 bathrooms for 8 people. 2 additional guests can use the dining room. Total: 10 guests on board.
The boat will be for your exclusive use. It will therefore be possible to change the itinerary according to your preferences.
All Inclusive Service: skipper, fuel, final cleaning included.
Departure: 9:00am from the Port of Marina di Ragusa (RG). Return at 15:00 on day 3.
What is included
- The service includes boat rental for 3 days.
- Fuel and final cleaning.
- The Galley and the cost of the berth at the Port of Licata and Agrigento (200 € for 3 days).
- The cost of the transfer to the restaurant "La Madia" (reachable also by foot) and the dinner, transfer and guided tour of the Valley of the Temples.
- Sheets and towels (20 € per person) payable on the day, to be requested at the time of booking.
- Everything else that is not specified in the "include".
How to reach us
- Tourist Port of Marina di Ragusa, Via Livorno, Marina di Ragusa (RG).
Booking terms and conditions
- To make a reservation payment of the full amount is required at least 7 days before the date of the beginning of the service.
- The balance paid for the reservation of the boat is not refundable.
Sicily Cruise - The Best Offers In Weekend Cruise To Organize An Holiday Od Boating Holidays In Sicily, Italy
Sicily / Ragusa
Weekend Cruise in Sicily
Boating holidays in Sicily