Min: 1 Person
Placed between the Latin world and the Arab world, the Islands of Malta have always been a reference point and shelter for sailors of the Mediterranean. You will have the chance to travel between the islands of Malta, Gozo and Camino, in the discovery of the most hidden beaches and the most fabulous sunrises and sunsets.
Day 1: You will board at 22.00 with a welcome cocktail, organising of the accommodation and departure for Malta. Arrival scheduled for 8.00 am at the Blue Lagoon on the island of Comino. Free evening and overnight stay on the boat.
Day 2: You will visit some of the most charming bays of Gozo and Malta during the day. Free evening and overnight stay on the boat.
Day 3: In the morning you will sail to the red beaches of Gozo for a stop before returning to the Port of Marina di Ragusa for around 18:00.
- Dufour 455 Grand Large: equipped with 4 double cabins and 3 bathrooms for 8 people. 2 additional guests can use the dining room. Total: 10 guests on board.
The boat will be for your exclusive use. It will therefore be possible to change the itinerary according to your preferences.
All Inclusive Service: skipper, fuel, bed sheets, final cleaning included.
Departure: 22.00 from the Port of Marina di Ragusa (RG). Return at 18:00 on day 3.
What is included
- Boat rental for 3 days (2 nights), skipper, fuel and final cleaning.
- The Galley and the cost of the berth at the Port of Malta (130 € for 3 days), the cost of any excursions and transfers to the islands of Malta.
- Sheets and towels (15 € per person) payable on the day, to be requested at the time of booking.
- Everything else that is not specified in the "include".
How to reach us
- Tourist Port of Marina di Ragusa, Via Livorno, Marina di Ragusa (RG).
Booking terms and conditions
- To make a reservation payment of the full amount is required at least 7 days before the date of the beginning of the service.
- The balance paid for the reservation of the boat is not refundable.
Sicily Cruise - Choose A Package In Boating Holidays To Not Quit Weekend Cruise During Yout Holiday In Sicily, Italy
Sicily / Ragusa
Weekend Cruise in Sicily
Boating holidays in Sicily