Min: 2 People
The Cellar is located inside an impressive scenario: a monastery dated back to 1300, erecting around a typical Sicilian "Baglio". You will visit the Wine Cellar and will enjoy your lunch surrounded by an unforgettable background.
Kitchen offers fresh biological products, cooked according to Sicilian tradition. You may taste Sicilian salami and cheeses, fowl, fresh home-made pasta, all dressed with olive-oil produced at the oil mill of the Farm. Wine yards, extending near the Farm, produce wines having IGT Sicily brand and obtained from Nero d'Avola grape variety or international grape variety like Chardonnay and Petit Verdot.
Lunch will include mixed assorted starters, 2 first courses, 1 main course, 1 side dish, fruit.
What is included
- Lunch and guided tour of the wine yards and of the cellar.
- Lunch consists of: assorted starters, 2 first courses, 1 main course, 1 side dish, fruit.
- All the beverages.
- Everything that is not specified in the "include".
How to reach us
- The farm-holiday Gigliotto is located in Contrada Gigliotto, s.s. 117 bis km 60 - S. Michele di Ganzaria (EN).
Booking terms and conditions
- An advance payment of 20% of the total amount is required for the reservation. Balance shall be paid on site.
- The deposit paid upon booking is not refundable under any circumstances. Withdrawal allowed up to 48 hours before the course scheduling.
culture of wine in Sicily
Sicilian tipical house - choose a package in Cellars & Wineyards to not quit Lunch in a Cellar during your holiday in Sicily, Italy
Sicily / Enna
Lunch in a Cellar in Sicily
Cellars & Vineyards in Sicily