Mon - Thu and...
Mon - Thu - Sat
Min: 1 Person
Take part in a truly unique experience. You will walk through the historic centre of Palermo with a guide who will offer you an unusual perspective: that of honest citizens who have had the courage to rebel against the Mafia and the intolerable practice of "protection money".
The guide, who is part of the Addiopizzo movement, will give you food for thought on the mafia phenomenon and on the civil mobilization against the mafia. During the walking tour you will meet a number of retailers that have stood up and said NO to racketeeringby joining the critical consumers campaign "I pay those who do not pay", promoted by Addiopizzo to support those who want to challenge the system of extortion rackets.
The tour will come to an end at the Antica Focacceria San Francesco, a historic restaurant specializing in typical Palermitan "street food", whose owners have had the courage to denounce their extortionists.
What is included
- Accompanied by a cultural mediator.
- Solidarity donation to Addirizzo.
- Lunch.Everything that is not specified in the "include".
- You are advised to wear comfortable footwear.
How to reach us
- The meeting point is in the historical centre of Palermo, in Piazza Verdi, in front of the steps of the Teatro Massimo.
Booking terms and conditions
- To make a reservation a prepayment of 20% of the total is required. The outstanding balance must be paid in cash on the day of the tour.
- Being a walking tour, please let us know in advance if any participants have mobility difficulties, so we can modify or change the route accordingly.
- In the case of extreme weather conditions the tour will be rescheduled for the first next available date.
- The deposit paid upon booking is not refundable under any circumstances.
What To See In Palermo - Holidays - Organize A Cities Of Art Tour In Sicily And Discover The Fantastic Offers Of 1-Day Tours On Sicilying.Com
Sicily / Palermo
1-Day Tours in Sicily
Cities of Art in Sicily