Min: 2 People
- The historical evidence of Palermo
- 1 Experience included
- The typical Sicilian gastronomy
- The wonderful north coast
- Comfortable accommodation in the historical center
A tour of 3 or 6 days of relaxation and fun, exploring some of the most beautiful places in western Sicily.
The protagonists of the tour of 3 or 6 days will be the historical evidence of the wonderful Palermo.
Arrival in Palermo and accommodation in Hotel.
Guided walking tour of Palermo (included). In the afternoon we recommend a visit to the Catacombs of Palermo.
You can spend your day relaxing on a wonderful beach in Mondello or enjoy one of the following experiences (not included in the package), for example:
- Day tour by boat in Palermo;
- No Mafia walking tour;
- Bike tour of the historic center.
Do you have the possibility to stay another 3 days?
Choose one of the "6 days" solutions. Here's what else you can discover:
You can spend your day visiting the wonderful Monreale, its Cathedral and its mosaics, or opt for one of these unforgettable activities (not included):
- Wine tasting in a wine cellar;
- Tour of Palermo by Fiat 500.
Visiting Cefalù and its fantastic beach is definitely a good idea; we also suggest these activities (not included in the package):
- Free climbing in San Vito Lo Capo;
- Street Food tour of Cefalù.
Check-out and departure.
The activities and the stay can be customized, do not hesitate to contact us to create together the perfect itinerary!
What is included
- Overnight stay as per chosen option.
- Day 2 activities.
- Tourist tax.
- Entrance fees to places of interest.
- Everything else that is not specified in the "included".
Booking terms and conditions
- To confirm your booking we require the payment of full amount.
- For cancellations made up to 3 days before the date of service, there is a penalty of 30% of the amount paid. For cancellations made with less than 3 days notice from the date of the service, there is no refund.
3 or 6 days in Palermo
Sicily / Palermo
Multy-Day Tours in Sicily
Cities of Art in Sicily