Min: 2 People
- Historical heritage under the blue sky
- 1 Experience included
- Pristine nature
- Comfortable downtown accommodation
- Fun experiences to enjoy
A 3-day tour of fun and relax, exploring some of the most beautiful places in Sicily!
The 3-day tour will take you through some of the most suggestive sites in Sicily proclaimed UNESCO World Heritage, the historical evidence of the beautiful Ortigia, the breath-taking sunsets over the sea and the baroque Noto.
Arrival in Syracuse and accommodation at the hotel.
Visit of Catania and Street Food tour (included). Free afternoon.
Spend your day relaxing in one of the wonderful "white" beaches in the area of Syracuse or choose to live one of the following experiences (not included in the package):
- Tasting at an olive oil mill;
- Dinghy tour in Marzamemi.
Do you want to spend 3 more days around Syracuse?
Choose one of the "6 days" solutions. Here's what else you can discover:
Spend your day exploring the Baroque city of Noto or choose to live one of the following experiences (not included in the package):
- Ortigia Market Tour and Street Food;
- Horseback riding;
- Wine tasting in a cellar of wines and typical Sicilian products in Noto.
Explore the beautiful churches of Modica and Scicli or choose to live one of the following experiences (not included in the package):
- Private half-day sailing excursion to Syracuse;
- Snorkeling along the coast of Syracuse;
- Birdwatching in the Vendicari reserve.
Check-out and departure.
All the activities and other details of your stay can be customized. Do not hesitate to get in touch to design the perfect itinerary for you!
What is included
- Overnight stay at a chosen accommodation.
- Day 2 activity.
- Tourist tax.
- Entrance fees to places of interest.
- Anything not specified under "includes".
Booking terms and conditions
- To confirm your booking we require the payment of full amount.
- For cancellations made up to 3 days before the date of the service, there is a penalty of 30% of the amount paid. For cancellations made less than 3 days before the date of service, there is no refund.
3 or 6 days to discover Syracuse and its surroundings
Sicily / Syracuse
Multy-Day Tours in Sicily
Cities of Art in Sicily