Min: 1 Person
This amateur cooking course is the best way to learn how to prepare excellent dishes, from appetizers to desserts and amaze your friends with an excellent dinner! The course takes place in a professional cooking school, in the heart of Catania.
At the beginning of each lesson, the Chef will present all aspects of the raw materials to learn how to recognize their quality and freshness. The Chef will guide you step by step in the preparation of the ingredients and in the execution of the recipes.
Each lesson will have a different theme that will allow you to acquire special techniques on fish, meat, vegetables, as well as sauces, fresh pasta and many other themes!
Each student will manage their own workstation complete with professional equipment.
At the end of the course a certificate of participation will be issued to memorialize the experience!
The course includes 4 lessons and takes place once a week for 4 weeks. The duration of each lesson is 3 hours.
What is included
- Amateur cooking course, 4 lessons.
- Certificate of participation.
- Other drinks.
- Everything that is not specified in the "included".
How to reach us
- The school is found in Piazza San Domenico 30, Catania.
Booking terms and conditions
- An advance payment of 30% of the total amount is required for the reservation. The balance is due in cash upon arrival.
- The course will be active with a minimum of 6 participants.
- All recipes may be changed based on the availability and seasonality of the products.
- Please communicate in advance any food intolerances or allergies.
- For cancellations made up to 5 days before the date of service there will be no penalty.
- For cancellations made from 4 days before until the day of the experience, the deposit paid at booking will be retained.
Catania cooking class: amateur course to learn the basics of Italian cuisine
Sicily / Catania
Lesson and Tasting in Sicily
Cooking Classes in Sicily