Min: 2 People
Perfecting your culinary skills by learning about all the qualities of herbs Are you ready for a sensory experience along the paths of new flavours?
We have selected for you an olfactory trail at a farm where an exceptional guide will show you the different aromatic plants: officinal and ornamental. You will discover all their peculiarities by touching, smelling and tasting them.
After refreshing your senses, a Cooking Show will follow, a culinary demonstration using seasonal garden produce and herbs. It will be led by a professional chef and will take place in a beautiful garden with a fully equipped kitchen and a fabulous sea view.
All this with a gourmet aperitif at your disposal, using fresh seasonal produce.
Duration: about 4 hours.
Time: 11 a.m. in November and March; 11 a.m. or 4.30 p.m. in April, May, September and October; 6 p.m. from June to August.
What is included
- Olfactory trail.
- Cooking show.
- Gourmet aperitif.
- Water, local red or white wine.
- Everything that is not specified in the "include section".
How to reach us
- The farm is located in the Contrada Santa Rosalia, Scicli (RG).
Booking terms and conditions
- An advance payment of 20% of the total amount is required for the reservation. Balance shall be paid on site.
- The deposit paid upon booking is not refundable under any circumstances.
cooking with fresh herbs cooking classes in italy
Visit Ragusa holidays - Organize a Cooking School tour in Sicily and discover the fantastic offers of Lunch on sicilying.com
Sicily / Ragusa
Lesson and Tasting in Sicily
Cooking Classes in Sicily