Min: 2 People
Who does not know about traditional Sicilian street food? So satisfying to eat... but preparing it can be even more satisfying!
The private cooking class will begin with a brief exploratin of the main Sicilian street foods and, after having your mouth watered, you will try your hand at preparing arancino rice snack with meat sauce! You will assemble the arancino with all the ingredients and then put it into the fryer!
You will then make the typical cannoli with ricotta. The preparation will begin with the frying of the waffle shell, which, once cooled, will be stuffed with ricotta, strictly made from sheep's milk!
At the end of the lesson, it will probably be the first time that you will taste Sicilian delicacies, prepared entirely by you!
Duration of the cooking class: 4 hours
What is included
- Sicilian Street Food Cooking Class.
- A glass of wine.
- Certificate of participation.
- Other drinks.
- Everything that is not specified in the "included".
How to reach us
- The school is found in Piazza San Domenico n° 30, Catania.
Booking terms and conditions
- An advance payment of 30% of the total amount is required for the reservation. The balance is due in cash upon arrival.
- All recipes may be changed based on the availability and seasonality of the products.
- Please communicate in advance any food intolerances or allergies.
- For cancellations made up to 5 days before the date of service there will be no penalty.
- For cancellations made from 4 days before until the day of the experience, the deposit paid at booking will be retained.
Cooking classes in Catania Sicily: cooking lesson on typical Sicilian street food
Sicily / Catania
Sicilian Cooking Class in Sicily
Cooking Classes in Sicily