Mon - Tue and...
Mon - Tue - Wed - Thu - Fri - Sat
Min: 2 People
Treat yourself to a voyage through the discovery of the authentic Sicilian street food.
Take part to a walking tour in Ortigia, while discovering the market you will also admire the most representative monuments of the city.
Walking through the market, the colourful stands of fruit, vegetable and fresh fish will catch your eyes and the vendors chanting their products will will amuse your ears!
You will then move towards the Temple of Apollo, one of the most important monuments in Ortigia and the most ancient doric temple in Sicily.
From here you will pass by the Artemis Fountain to the reach the Piazza del Duomo in Syracuse, the highest part of the city where the cathedral has been erected on top of an ancient temple dedicated to Athena.
During the street food, composed by 5 different stops, you will try several kinds of products such as: cold cuts, cheeses bruschetta, deli masterpieces such as arancini and fried pizza. To end in sweetness you will also have the chance to try the famous cannolo!
In the last few years in Syracuse, like in Catania or Palermo, the street food has become a real cult: street food available at all hours that attracts all kinds of people and populates the historical centre of the cities.
Duration: 2 h.
Location: Ortigia (Syracuse).
What is included
- Street Food tour with gastronomical guide.
- 5 gastronomical stops.
- 2 drinks of your choice.
- 1 coffee.
- Everything that is not specified in the section "Include"
How to reach us
- The meeting point with the Chef will be in Via Cavour 6, Syracuse.
Booking terms and conditions
- To make a reservation a prepayment of 15% of the total is required. The outstanding balance must be paid in cash on the day.
- We advise you to communicate to us any allergy or food intolerance. The tasting can also be Glutenfree, Vegetarian or Lactose free upon request.
- The amount paid at the time of booking is under no circumstances reimbursable.
Syracuse tours: Gastronomic tour in the heart of Syracuse lasting 2.5 hours
Sicily / Syracuse
Sicilian Cooking Class in Sicily
Cooking Classes in Sicily