Thu - Fri and...
Thu - Fri - Sat - Sun
Min: 2 People
You will take part in a cooking demonstration at a farm in the countryside of Agrigento. During the cooking show, the chef will prepare three classic Sicilian dishes, explaining each step necessary for making the perfect result.
Of course you will be able to interact with the chef to ask advice and ask for his well-kept secrets! Amongst the dishes you can't but mention the "caponata", the "cavatelli", and traditional nougat from Modica. The dishes will vary depending on the season, to guarantee the freshest of produce.
At the end of the cooking show, in the restaurant, you will have the chance to do a tasting of all the dishes prepared, accompanied with a glass of wine.
You can visit the aromatic garden of the farm, as well as the Castle of Chiaramonte and the art gallery of the Farm Cultural Park, both of which are just a stone's throw from the venue.
What is included
- Cooking demonstration of 3 dishes.
- 1 glass of wine.
- Tasting of the dishes prepared by the chef.
- Visit to the aromatic garden of the farm.
- Everything that is not specified in the "included".
How to reach us
- The farm is in Favara, in the district of Burraitotto, SS 576, Agrigento.
Booking terms and conditions
- To make a reservation a prepayment of 20% of the total is required. The outstanding balance must be paid in cash on the day.
- The deposit paid upon booking is not refundable under any circumstances.
sicily biological garden
Cellar Agrigento holidays - Organize a Cellars & Wineyards tour in Sicily and discover the fantastic offers of Lunch in a Cellar on sicilying.com
Sicily / Agrigento
Sicilian Cooking Class in Sicily
Cooking Classes in Sicily