Min: 2 People
Who hasn't heard of these traditional Sicilian street foods? Such satisfying treats to eat... but even more satisfying when you learn to cook them!
You will take part in a lesson on Sicilian Street Food in a restaurant tucked inside the ancient Greco-Roman walls surrounding the citadel of Taormina.
Sweet or savory? The choice is yours!
You can even choose between two different lessons:
Our chef will teach you how to prepare the perfectly crisp outer shell used for cannoli, a typical Sicilian sweet. You will hand-make and cook this special dough the traditional way. You'll also see how to prepare and fill the cannoli shell, using the traditional sweet ricotta cream pastry filling. At the end of the cooking lesson you'll get to taste the delicious Cannoli that you handmade!
Making an Arancino is just like creating a work of art! Our Chef will guide you step by step teaching you the basic preparation of the famous Sicilian arancino, from cooking the rice and filling the arancino to the final frying. You will delight in the fun of preparing many many handmade arancini!
Lesson length: approx. 90 minutes.
What is included
- Cannoli or Arancini cooking class.
- Water, wine and beverages.
- Certificate of participation.
- Anything not specified under the section "Included".
How to reach us
- Ristorante Porta Messina, Largo Giove Serapide 4, Taormina (ME). The restaurant can be found directly in front of the entry arch of Corso Umberto di Taormina (the city main street.)
Booking terms and conditions
- Full prepayment is required to make a reservation.
- The deposit paid at the time of booking is non-refundable.
Visit Taormina holidays - Organize a Cooking School tour in Sicily and discover the fantastic offers of Sicilian Cooking Class on sicilying.com
Sicily / Taormina
Sicilian Cooking Class in Sicily
Cooking Classes in Sicily