Min: 2 People
The best way to get to know the culture of a place and without a doubt to know their culinary traditions. The most enjoyable way to do so? By learning the most famous recipes!
The day begins with a tour of the local markets of Palermo (Vucciria, Ballarò and Capo) in search of the best raw materials to be used for the preparation of the recipes. After arriving at the restaurant full of hospitality, an expert chef will give a detailed explanation of all the secrets of preparing traditional Mediterranean dishes, dishes that can easily be made once you return home. You will take part in all of the stages of preparation: first course, second course and dessert!
Some examples? Oven-baked pasta, pasta with sardines, beccafico sardines (local fish seasoned, breaded and then fried) or ricotta cannoli! During the cooking class you will taste 2 indigenous wines. After the preparation comes the moment to taste all that you have prepared!
Don't miss out on the opportunity to become a master and advocate of Sicilian gourmet, in an inviting and familiar atmosphere.
What is included
- Cooking lesson (first course, second course and dessert).
- Certificate of participation.
- Tasting of 2 wines.
- Apron souvenir.
- Everything that is not specified in the "included".
How to reach us
- The meeting point with the guide will be in front of the Massimo Theater, Piazza Verdi, Palermo.
Booking terms and conditions
- An advance payment of the total amount is required for the reservation.
- For cancellations made 72h before 30% of the total amount will be retained. For cancellations made later, the full amount will be retained.
Palermo cooking class: Sicilian lesson with a lunch in the heart of Palermo
Sicily / Palermo
Sicilian Cooking Class in Sicily
Cooking Classes in Sicily