Min: 4 People
In the picturesque location of "Farm Cultural Park" of Favara, one of the world's top-ranking tourist destinations for lovers of contemporary art, you will have the opportunity to learn some of the typical recipes of Sicilian cuisine.
Different menus from which you can choose, a food-loving chef, and exquisite Sicilian dishes are the key protagonists in your journey into the culinary traditions of Sicily..
You will also have the chance to prepare a Complete Menu with three different typical Sicilian dishes, from aubergine caponata, to handmade cavatelli served with fresh tomato sauce, from pasta with sardines to fish roulades with raisins and pinenuts, as well as caramelized almonds with cinnamon and cocoa.
At the end of the cooking class you will be given a Cookbook and offered lunch or dinner during which you will taste all of the previously prepared dishes. Drinks and wine included!
Duration: approximately 4 hours.
What is included
- Cooking lesson.
- Membership fee.
- Welcome drink.
- Recipe book to take home.
- Lunch or dinner and drink (water or wine).
- Everything that is not specified in the "include".
How to reach us
- Cortile Bentivegna - 92026 - Favara (Agrigento).
- Along Via Roma Favara, reach the main church, park nearby and follow the signs for Farm Cultural Park.
Booking terms and conditions
- To make a reservation a prepayment of 15% of the total is required. The balance is to be paid in cash or by bank transfer at least 2 days before the cooking class.
- The deposit paid upon booking is not refundable under any circumstances. Withdrawal allowed up to 48 hours before the service begins.
farm cultural park
Sicilian park - choose a package in Cooking School to not quit Sicilian Cooking Class during your holiday in Sicily, Italy
Sicily / Agrigento
Sicilian Cooking Class in Sicily
Cooking Classes in Sicily