Min: 2 People
Enrich your Sicilian journey with a unique gastronomic experience!
We will take you to a Luxury Resort dating back to '700 situated in an area of great natural beauty among olive trees and vineyards and overlooking the Egadi Islands. This ancient noble "baglio" is surrounded by high walls and was intended since the beginning for agricultural purposes as well as for the production of wine and oil. To these days, the baglio, under the family management, continues to produce 8 types of wines, among which the very famous meditation wine Marsala D.O.C. and extra virgin olive oil.
At your arrival, you will visit the "Baglio" and start your cooking class. In two days you will learn how to make the typical fresh pasta: "gnocculi e busiata"; couscous and also how to assemble a "cassata". There will be 2 cooking classes of two hours and you will be able to personally arrange the schedule with the chef.
The package also includes a tasting of 4 wines and oil matching with the tasting of typical products that will make you come even closer to the stories of the baglio and its flavours. At sundown you can indulge yourself in romantic dinners in the marvelous locations of the Corte Storica or the Casa Padronale, and you will enjoy what your hands have carefully produced.
The lunch will be served, if the weather allows it, in a beautiful terrace overlooking the sea and the city of Erice with its Castel of Venus. The restaurant will propose you 3 typical courses and a unique first class culinary experience with its typical gourment dishes.
The price is per person in a double room for the entire offer.
Check-out: by 10.00.
What is included
- 2 cooking classes for the duration of 2 hours each which will be held over two days (one on how to make fresh pasta, one on cous-cous and cassata).
- 1 wine and oil tasting, combined with a tasting of typical products.
- 2 lunches and 2 typical dinners with 3 courses, in which you will eat what you were able to produce.
- Accomodation for two in a superior room.
- Buffet breakfast.
- City tax (2,50€ per person).
- Everything else that is not specified in the "included".
How to reach us
- The resort is situated in Marsala.
- By car: the resort is reachable from Palermo in 1 hour and a half and from Trapani in 24 minutes.
- Private transfer: it is possible to organise a transfer with a driver upond request. Contact us to have an estimate of the cost.
Booking terms and conditions
- To make a reservation a prepayment of 100% of the total is required.
- Please inform us of any dietary requirements or intolerances as early as possible.
- For cancellations up until 4 days prior the start of the service, you will be reimbursed 70% of the total paid.
- For cancellations up until the day before the start of the service, you will be reimbursed 50% of the total paid.
- For same day cancellation you will not be reimbursed.
Cooking class Sicily: the best way to discover the typical sicilian food
Sicily / Trapani
Sicilian Cooking Class in Sicily
Cooking Classes in Sicily