Mon - Tue and...
Mon - Tue - Thu - Fri - Sat - Sun
Min: 2 People
Before the lesson begins, you will visit the open air Market with the chef to buy all the necessary ingredients to prepare your dishes.
The lesson will take place in a restaurant down town in Taormina. You will watch the Chef working and you will take part to the preparation of the recipes, while tasting Sicilian wine. Lunch will follow into the suggestive context of the restaurant rising on the ancient roman-greek walls around the town.
You will taste your dishes with some other specialities of the restaurant. In fact, you will enjoy a full lunch offered by the restaurant: this lunch will consist of dishes cooked by the Chef and, of course, the ones prepared by yourself.
What you will taste at the end of the lesson: appetizers, first courses, two main courses, dessert, coupled by a wine, coffee or tea.
Duration of the lesson: about 3 hours.
What is included
- Cooking course of about 3 hours, short tour of the vegetable and fish market to buy the necessary ingredients (included in the price of the course).
- A glass of wine will be offered to every participant during the lesson.
- A lunch will follow: it will consist of the dishes prepared during the lesson and other specialities cooked by the Chef: starters, two first courses and two main courses.Water and soft drinks included.
- At the beginning of the course, you will be equipped with pen, notepad and an apron personalized by the restaurant. At the end of the course, you will get your certificate of attendance signed by the Chef.
- Everything that is not specified in the "include".
How to reach us
- Restaurant "Porta Messina", Largo Giove Serapide 4, Taormina (ME). The restaurant is located in the center of the pedestrian area in Taormina, just in front of the main arched entrance of the city.
Booking terms and conditions
- Full prepayment is required to make a reservation.
- Upon booking, you are kindly requested to write down your phone number and name and address of your Hotel or accommodation to be contacted by the organizer, if necessary.
- The deposit paid upon booking is not refundable under any circumstances. Withdrawal allowed up to 48 hours before the service begins.
Best chefs of Sicily
Visit Taormina - the best offers in Savoury Recipes to organize a holiday of Cooking School in Sicily, Italy
Sicily / Taormina
Savoury Recipes in Sicily
Cooking Classes in Sicily