Min: 1 Person
It's your chance to discover the wonders of the Mediterranean Sea from a different point of view: the sea bottom!
Whether you are a beginner or a professional diver, you can choose your Diving Course from the following proposals.
- The Beginners Course consists of: 4 diving trips with a certified instructor and 5 theory lessons.
- The Advanced Course consists of: 4 diving trips with a certified instructor and 4 theory lessons.
- The Speciality Course consists of: theory and practice based on the type of course chosen (Deep diver, Night diver, Navigation diver , Dry Suit, Nitrox).
- The First Aid course consists of: 2 theory lessons and 2 practice lessons (course open to divers and non-divers).
- The Rescue Course provides theory lessons that will last according to the student learning abilities.
- The Dive master course (i.e. the course to become instructor) will also last according to the student learning abilities. (It can last up to one 1 year).
Each course will be held aboard, while the diving trips will be held between Marsala and the Favignana Island.
What is included
- Diving with a qualified PADI instructor.
- Equipment required.
- Everything that is not specified in the "include".
How to reach us
- The Diving Courses will be held at Marsala Port, Lungomare Mediterraneo (Trapani).
Booking terms and conditions
- It is required an advanced payment amounting to 20% of the total price. Balance must be paid on-site by cash.
- The minimum age required 10 years.
- In case of adverse weather conditions, it will be possible to agree on another date. If it is not possible to agree on another date, a refund of the amount paid will be made.
- The deposit paid upon booking is not refundable under any circumstances.
Diving in Sicily - the best offers in Diving to organize a holiday of Sport & Adventure in Sicily, Italy
Sicily / Aegadian Island
Diving in Sicily
Sport & Adventure in Sicily