Min: 2 People
Taking off from the helicopter pad of Caltanisetta, you will fly over central Sicily and its beautiful scenery, its hills, and the Mediterranean Sea in the background. You will reach the Castle of Falconara, the only stately manor of Caltanissetta which looks over the sea.
On board the model Robinson R44 Raven 2 helicopter, the flight will last approximately 40 minutes.
Before returning to base, included in the trip is the chance to stop at a wine cellar, where you will be offered a tasting that includes local wines as well as other local products.
You will then head back to the helicopter base.
Maximum 3 passengers on board.
Flight duration: 40 minutes.
Meeting Point: Via Due Fontane at the Esso garage, 93100, Caltanissetta.
What is included
- Helicopter flight of 40 minutes.
- Winetasting in a wine cellar, with local wines and typical Sicilian finger food.
- Everything that is not specified in the "include".
How to reach us
- Meeting Point: Via Due Fontane at the Esso garage, 93100, Caltanissetta.
Booking terms and conditions
- To make a reservation a payment of the full amount is required at least 3 days before the flight date.
- The viability of the flight is dependent on the weather conditions. In the case in which it is not possible to fly because of adverse weather conditions or for other reasons connected to flight safety, you may reschedule the flight for another date.
- Flight details and documentation: will be set and communicated according to requests, based on weather conditions and availability.
- Withdrawal is allowed up until the point of final payment.
- Choose A Package In Sport & Adventure To Not Quit Flight Tours During Yout Holiday In Sicily, Italy
Sicily / Caltanissetta
Flight Tours in Sicily
Sport & Adventure in Sicily