Min: 2 People
Imagine yourselves in a big dinghy, at sunset, sipping a glass of wine in the company of friends as the waves of the Mediterranean sea gently lull you. But this is no dream!
Departing from the San Leone port at 18:00 pm, you will sail along the marvellous Agrigento coast until reaching the "Scala dei Turchi", one of the most stunning tourist attractions of Sicily, all the more so at sunset. Ice-white cliffs and rocks of chalk and clay emerge from the turquoise blue sea below.
Once arrived and anchored, it's time to take a dip, visit the beach or relax on the boat. As the sun sets, you will be served with fruits and drinks. Then you will sail out to sea for a stretch, to watch the beautiful sunset panoramics, before returning to the port for nightfall.
Duration: from 18:30 to 20:30.
Boarding: San Leone port (Agrigento)
Boat type: Marline 22 fb 200 Cv
Maximum 10 people on board.
What is included
- Dinghy tour at sunset.
- Fruits and drinks.
- Snorkel equipment.
- Everything else that is not specified in the "included".
- Swimming costume, beach towel.
How to reach us
- Boarding takes place at the tourist port of San Leone, Agrigento.
Booking terms and conditions
- To make a reservation a prepayment of 20% of the total is required. The outstanding balance must be paid on the day.
- In the case of adverse weather conditions which do not allow for the carrying out of the tour, you will be able to arrange another date directly with the organiser. If another date is not possible, you will be reimbursed the amount already paid.
- The deposit paid upon booking is not refundable under any circumstances.
Agrigento Scala dei Turchi, the best sunset excursion by boat to discover the coast of Agrigento
Sicily / Agrigento
1-Day Yacht Cruise in Sicily
Boating holidays in Sicily