Min: 2 People
Log-off and treat yourselves to either a half-day or a full day on a dinghy on the charming and wild stretch of Agrigento coastline.
Leaving from the San Leone port you will sail by the coastline of Agrigento in full relax.
You will head in the direction of the famous "Scala dei Turchi", ice-white cliffs and rocks which emerge from the turquoise blue sea below, creating a unique contrast of colors. Once arrived and anchored, it's time to take a swim or snorkel around with the necessary equipment that you will find on the boat. Then, you will sail off to Pergole where you will be able to plunge in the sea again or relax. If you chose the full-day option your tour will carry on until Punta Bianca and some paninis will be offered for lunch break.
Boat model: Marline 22 fb, 200 hp.
Maximum 10 guests on board.
Schedule for half-day trip: departure at 10:30 and return at 13:30 or from 14:30 to 17:30.
Schedule for the full day trip: departure 11:00 and return at 17:00.
What is included
- Dinghy day tour from San Leone to Scala dei Turchi.
- Fresh fruits and drinks.
- Snorkeling gear.
- Everything else that is not specified in the "included".
- Swimming costume, beach towel, sun screen.
How to reach us
- Boarding takes place at the Tourist port San Leone, San Leone, Agrigento.
- Port distance from Agrigento: 7.8 km.
Booking terms and conditions
- To make a reservation a prepayment of 20% of the total is required. The outstanding balance must be paid on the day.
- In the case of adverse weather conditions which do not allow for the carrying out of the tour, you will be able to arrange another date directly with the organiser. If another date is not possible, you will be reimbursed the amount already paid.
- The deposit paid upon booking is not refundable under any circumstances.
Things to do in Agrigento: catamaran excursion at the Scala dei Turchi Sicily with lunch on board
Sicily / Agrigento
1-Day Yacht Cruise in Sicily
Boating holidays in Sicily