Min: 1 Person
Imagine a glass-like sea, one of the most beautiful in Italy, the charm and the traditional the Egadi Islands among their stories, snorkelling, the magic of its grottos, the typical gastronomy of Trapani... Take part to this incredible excursion on a dinghy departing from the Trapani harbour. Thanks to a professional skipper you will be able to explore the marine wonders of Levanzo e Favignana.
Departing at 10.00 am from Trapani, you will sail towards Favignana and reach the island in about 30 minutes. The first stop will be Cala Rossa, where you stay for a while, the time for you to refresh yourselves in the water and snorkel a bit in its crystalline waters. The second stop will be the Bue Marino, a stretch where the turquoise blue of the water juxtaposes the dark blue of certain spots. All around you will see the ancient tuff caves. The third stop will be Cala Azzurra and from there you will sail onto one of the best spot of the island: la Grotta deli Innamorati "the lovers' grotto". Once here you will reach a very small beach that is situated inside the grotto itself.
At 13.30 you will stop for about 1 hour at the Favignana harbour where you will have the chance to discover the village and its tiny streets.
At 15.30 you will sail again towards Levanzo and you will reach the island in only about 20 minutes.
The first stop will be Cala Fredda, you can here jump in the water and enjoy it for a bit. As you get there you will pass by the island's harbour. From here you will be able to enjoy a view on the small Mediterranean village which is also the only inhabited area of the island. Afterwards, you will get to Cala Minnola. From here you will sail again at about 17.30 in order to get back to Trapani, the sailing time is of about 30 minutes.
Shared experience.Type of Boat: 9m Dinghy. Max 10 people on board. The boat is equipped with an awning that covers up to 3/4 of the boat.
What is included
- Local Guide.
- Everything that is not specified in the "Include" section.
- Swimsuit, Sunscreen, comfortable shoes and/or flip-flops, sunglasses.
How to reach us
- The meeting point is the dock of Marina di Levante, Via Ammiraglio Staiti 18, Trapani, TP.
Booking terms and conditions
- An advance payment of 20% of the total amount is required for the reservation. The balance is due by cash or credit card upon arrival.
- In case of bad weather conditions you will agree a new date with your guide. If it will not be possible to arrange a new date, you will be refunded.
- The advance payment will not be be refunded in case of withdrawal.
rubber dinghy with boat skipper in sicily
- the best offers in 1-Day Yacht Cruise to organize a holiday of Boating holidays in Sicily, Italy
Sicily / Aegadian Island
1-Day Yacht Cruise in Sicily
Boating holidays in Sicily