Min: 2 People
Explore one of the most evocative coasts of Sicily!
You will see the emerged and submerged wonders of the splendid coast of Castellammare del Golfo!
Departing from the port of Castellammare del Golfo, the itinerary begins with a visit of some caves. You will then explore one of the most beautiful and evocative places in the area: the Tonnara di Scopello! There you will stop to admire his beauty and dive into the crystal clear waters. Next stop, one of the caves of Riserva dello Zingaro. A special stop will be made in Cala Uzzo, where in addition to a refreshing stop to swim, it will be offerd local wine and chips.
Finally, stop for a swim in Cala Bianca and return to the port.
Time: Morning: from 10:0 to 14:00 - Afternoon: from 15:00 to 19:00
What is included
- Half Day boat trip in Castellammare del Golfo.
- Local wine, water and coffee.
- Everything that is not specified in the "include".
How to reach us
- The meeting point is Castellammare del Golfo Harbour (Trapani), in front of Luxor Restaurant
Booking terms and conditions
- An advance payment of 18% of the total amount is required for the reservation. The balance is due by cash or credit card upon arrival.
- In case of bad weather conditions, if the organizer considers inappropriate/unsafe to operate the experience, you will agree a new date with your guide. If it will not be possible to arrange a new date, you will be refunded.
- Withdrawal allowed up to 48 hours before the service begins.
- The deposit paid upon booking is not refundable under any circumstances.
What to do in Castellammare del Golfo: half-day boat trip to discover Scopello and Riserva dello Zingaro
Sicily / Western Sicily
1-Day Yacht Cruise in Sicily
Boating holidays in Sicily