Min: 1 Person
Starting from the port of Capo d'Orlando, you can set anchor and sail to the Aeolian Islands, all islands of volcanic origin!
Not many words are needed to describe how strong the lure of the Aeolian Islands is, whose charm, yesterday as today, has enchanted great travelers, writers, and not least VIPs from all over the world.The Aeolian Islands offer crystal-clear sea, caves, cliffs, stacks, and beaches of the finest black sand. In a timeless atmosphere, everything will leave you breathless. Even the hottest summers are mitigated by the sea breeze, and even out of season, you can spend extremely pleasant moments of relaxation. Although they are all of extraordinary, almost primeval beauty, each island turns out to be different from the others, both in terms of geographical features and the imprint made by man. Alicudi and Filicudi are the secret refuge, far from modern contamination. Stromboli and Vulcano, with their rugged beauty, attract young people with a bohemian soul. Salina,the most lush, twin-mountain island, owes part of its tranquility to the presence of many families with children. Panarea is the fashionable island, a destination for worldly tourism. Lipari is the largest and most populous of them all.
Embarkation: Saturday from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Return to port: Friday at 6 p.m. and overnight on board.
Disembarkation: Saturday at 9:00 am .
Boat: Bali 4.1 catamaran, 4 cabins, 4 toilets, 2 dinette seats.
What is included
- Exclusive use boat rental for 1 week.
- Tender and outboard.
- Skipper 1.200€/Week
- Hostess 1100/Week.
- Obbligatory final cleaning to be paid in cash on the day.
- Obbligatory caution: 4000€.
- Beach towel 15€ per person.
- Transit log: (final cleaning, Bedsheets and towel, welcome kit, moorings 1st and last night): 700 €.
How to reach us
- Boarding takes place at the Port Capo D'Orlando, Messina.
Booking terms and conditions
- To make a reservation a prepayment of 50% of the total is required. The outstanding balance must be paid by bank transfer at least 40 days before the date of boarding.
- If the booking is made within the 40 days before the date of boarding, payment of the full amount is required.
- In the case of adverse weather conditions which do not allow for the carrying out of the tour, you will be able to arrange another date directly with the organiser.
- Withdrawal allowed up to 30 days before the service. Cancellation fee 50% of the amount paid.
Boat Rental Sicily, organize your boat tour in Sicily from Palermo and discover the special offers on sicilying.com
Sicily / Aeolian Island
1-Week Cruise in Sicily
Boating holidays in Sicily