Min: 1 Person
Sicily and Malta are two islands that are very close but also very different. You will enjoy the charm and the ancient history of Malta, including the Valetta, recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, the many museums and important monuments, as well as its bays, which make it one of the most beautiful natural harbours in Europe. In Sicily you will sail along the Syracuse coast and enjoy a breathtaking scenery and you will see nature reserves, such as Porto Ulisse, Vendicari and Calamosche, with crystal blue waters.
Saturday: Boarding at 17:00 at the tourist port of Marina di Ragusa, organising of the accommodation in the cabins, a briefing about living on-board and the itinerary of the cruise. Free evening. Overnight stay on the boat.
Sunday: Departure for Malta, at the time decided by the skipper, who will choose the best time for the crossing. Arrival scheduled for the morning, where you will be able to choose between a refreshing swim in the bay of the Blue Lagoon or mooring in the marina in order to begin a trip to La Valletta. Free evening.
Monday: You will sail westwards to visit the charming "Blue Grotto", with its fabulously coloured caves and crystal clear sea. There will be short breaks along the way so you can enjoy the beauty of the place. At the end of the day you will be able to decide whether to continue to sail along the southern side of Malta to Gozo or go back to the marina (Mgarr or Grand Harbour). Free evening.
Tuesday: You will sail straightaway to Gozo, to reach a true wonder of nature: Dwejra Bay. Two impressive rock cliffs join by a rock wall that mark the entrance to a beautiful circular bay, from where you can go ashore to admire the sheer beauty of the Blue Window and the Blue Hole, a stunning natural open-air swimming pool where you can go snorkeling. For the evening you will be able to visit to a small fishing village for a dinner of freshly caught fish. There is the possibility of overnight accommodation in the bay.
Wednesday: You will leave Malta very early in the morning in order to reach Marzamemi in time for a swim before lunch. During the afternoon and evening you will have the chance to visit the beautiful fishing village of Marzamemi, with its sixteenth century tuna factory, "tonnara", one of the most important in eastern Sicily, overlooking a lovely square full of great restaurants.
Thursday: Time for a sail in the beautiful natural areas of Vendicari and Calamosche before arriving at Pozzallo. During the sail you will visit some of the most picturesque coves of this remote corner of south-eastern Sicily, arriving in the afternoon in the charming town of Pozzallo (Blue Flag for over 10 years). Free evening with the possibility of shopping in the city.
Friday: You will head in the direction of the Marina di Ragusa with a route that will pass and stop along the scenic places filmed in the popular television series "Inspector Montalbano", such as the Furnace Pen at Sampieri, or the coast of Donnalucata, before watching the sunset by the lighthouse at Punta Secca, where the inspector Montalbano lived, looking over the sea. Return to the port of Marina di Ragusa, free evening.
Saturday: 09:00 am final greetings and check out.
- Dufour 455 Grand Large: equipped with 4 double cabins and 3 bathrooms for 8 people. 2 additional guests can use the dining room. Total: 10 guests on board.
The boat will be for your exclusive use. It will therefore be possible to change the itinerary according to your preferences.
Departure: 17.00 from the Port of Marina di Ragusa (RG).
What is included
- The service includes boat rental for 1 week, dinghy.
- Sheets and towels (20 € per person)
- Skipper (186 € per day)
- Final Cleaning: 250 €
- Outboard: 150 €/week
- Security deposit to pay in cash at time of boarding (2500€).
- The Galley and the cost of any moorings in the port and transfer costs of any trips. Everything else that is not specified in the "include".
How to reach us
- Tourist Port of Marina di Ragusa, Via Livorno, Marina di Ragusa (RG).
Booking terms and conditions
- To make a reservation a prepayment of 50% of the total is required. The outstanding balance must be paid by bank transfer at least 30 days before the date of the beginning of the service.
- The decision to not sail because of unfavourable weather conditions is at the discretion of the skipper only.
- In the case of withdrawal before payment of the full balance, the deposit paid will not be refunded. After the final payment, the full amount will be considered non-refundable.
Italian Cruise - Holidays - Organize A Boating Holidays Tour In Sicily And Discover The Fantastic Offers Of 1-Week Cruise On Sicilying.Com
Sicily / Ragusa
1-Week Cruise in Sicily
Boating holidays in Sicily