Min: 1 Person
- The Egadi island crystal clear sea
- Postcard landscape
- Comfort and service on board
- Qualified personnel at your service
You will spend one unforgettable week discovering the Egadi Islands with the company of some new freinds!
We propose you a Salining boat cruise with a cabin charter formula. The Egadi islands are a paridise, an oasis of peace a few miles off the coast of Trapani, the ideal place where you can sail even only for a weekend and have the vivid feeling of having been gone for a long time!
Sailing off from Trapani you will head towards Levanzo and in only one hour sail you will feel like you are magically outside of time, on an island that thankfully holds on to its true personality and its wilderness. Levanzo is a wild island, there are no cars and its small village seems to be outside of time.
You will then go to Favignana, the main island in the archipelago, renowned for the turquoise color of its crystal clear waters. During the cruise you will often take breaks in some of the most spectacular spots of the island: Cala Rossa and Bue Marino, where you will be able to plunge or to spend the night under the stars. At night, the historical centre comes alive and in most of its many restaurants you will be able to cherish its famous tuna products in a relaxed and mundane environment. You cannot miss visiting the Florio establishments where you will be able to discover all of the ancient secrets of the tuna fishery and fishermen.
Last stop-over will be Marettimo, the farthest and most isolate of the three islands. Maretti it known not only for its wonderful sea but also for the treeking paths that exist. You can climb on to Pizzo Falcone in order to cherish of a breathtaking view, and it is only one of many treks that you can enjoy on the islan. What about a walk to the suspended castle? That same castle that you will see at night from the boat all lit up and that makes the atmosphere incredibly evocative.
You can either rent the entire cabin or even just a single spot on the boat, hence sharing the cabin the twin cabin with another person.
Type of boat: Dufour 425 Grand Large, 3 double cabins and 2. toilets.
Boarding: Saturday after 14:00 at the Trapani's harbour.
Landing: Following Saturday by 9:00.
What is included
- Double cabin rental
- Fuel; galley; any port charges; final cleaning - to be shared among all participants.
- Compulsory Extrs: Skipper (400€ per week: cost to be shared among all participants).
- Optional Extra: Bed linen set (30€ per person).
- Everything that is not specified in the "include" field.
How to reach us
- You will be departing from the Trapani harbour.
Booking terms and conditions
- To make a reservation a prepayment of 50% of the total is required. The remaining balance must be paid by bank transfer 30 days before the date of the trip. If the booking is made less than 30 days prior to the use of the service, payment of the full amount is required.
- The captain is the only person that can unquestionaly decide to modify the itinerary should the weather conditions be unfavourable.
- Withdrawal allowed up until the payment of the full balance.
Sailing cruise - choose a package in Boating holidays to not quit 1-Week Cruise during your holiday in Sicily, Italy
Sicily / Trapani
1-Week Cruise in Sicily
Boating holidays in Sicily