> a week
Min: 1 Person
For lovers of long-haul cruises we offer you the opportunity, in two or three weeks, to circumnavigate the biggest and most beautiful island of the Mediterranean: Sicily.
You will travel the North coast, meeting the beaches of San Vito Lo Capo, Castellammare del Golfo, Palermo, Patti and Milazzo. You will then continue East to discover the Ionian Coast: narrow pebble beaches between Taormina, the mouth of the Alcantara river, and Riposto.
You will pass the golden beaches of Giardini Naxos and the lava rocks of Acireale, to reach Catania where, having passed the city, the coast gets rocky again with a series of fjords, such as that of Brucoli.
You will arrive at the wide bay of Augusta, which has one of the biggest commercial ports in Sicily, and the gulf of Syracuse, where the coast becomes sandy again up until Capo Passero.
You will reach the Southern coast, chracterised by a low and sandy shoreline, where you will meet the Gulf of Gela.
The Southern beaches of Sicily are wide, sandy and often wild. Every now and again they are framed by stunning white cliff rocks, such as those of Scala dei Turchi and Eraclea Minoa.
- Dufour 455 Grand Large: equipped with 4 double cabins and 3 bathrooms which can accomodate 10 people (2 people in the diner).
The boat is for your exclusive-use for 2 weeks. You will be able to personalise your itinerary based on yours preferences.
Departure: Saturday at 17:00.
Return: Friday at 18:00. Night on board at the port and disembarking Saturday morning at 9:00.
What is included
- Boat rental for exclusive use for 2 weeks.
- Skipper (186€ per day).
- Bed sheets and towel (20 € per person) to pay on the day and to request at the time of booking.
- The galley and any mooring costs and any transfer costs for trips.
- Outboard (150€)
- Final cleaning (250€).
- Security deposit to pay in cash at time of boarding (2500€).
- Everything else that is not specified in the "included".
How to reach us
- Boarding takes place at the Tourist port of Marina di Ragusa (RG).
Booking terms and conditions
- To make a reservation a prepayment of 50% of the total is required. The outstanding balance must be paid by bank transfer at least 30 days before the date of the beginning of the service.
- The decision to not sail because of unfavourable weather conditions is at the discretion of the skipper only.
- Withdrawal allowed up to the point of payment of the remaining balance.
Sicily cruise tours: the best way to visit Sicily by sailboat, with or without skipper
Sicily / Sicily
1-Week Cruise in Sicily
Boating holidays in Sicily