Min: 1 Person
Enjoy the Eolian Islands to the full in a sailing boat. Departing from Capo d'Orlando port, you will be able to choose which islands to visit.
Vulcano is the first island you meet as you sail from Milazzo and already from the port you will be struck by the beauty of the place and the pungent smell of the sulphur in the air. Famous for its mud baths, hot water, trekking to the summit of the now dormant volcano "Fossa delle Fucine", as well as the many geysers that pop up all over the island. The Great Crater is around 290 metres high, from which you get a breathtaking view of the whole archipelago. The island boasts beautiful black beaches and tiny bays with crystal clear waters. The interior is also splendid and well worth a visit of 360°. Lipari rather is the biggest and most populated island with a town well-served with all of life's necessities. It has 12 extraordinary, now dormant, volcanoes, formed over the millenia. It's great fun by night! Famous for the Pomice mountains that make up about a quarter of the island. Salina is the most popular for naturalists and lovers of trekking. It is formed of two huge twin volcanoes, now dormant: "Fossa delle Felci" (962 metres) and "Monte dei Porri", covered in lush vegetation. Inside the old crater there is a magical sweet chestnut forest. Salina is a nature reserve! The second largest, after Lipari, it is famous for its excellent Malvasia, and has attracted several filmmakers - indeed it was the location for the "Il Postino". Panarea is the smallest of the seven islands. It's the perfect place for a stroll amongst the hibiscus, capers plants and bougainvillea, with a view over the splendid little islets around it: "Basiluzzo", "Lisca Bianca", "Dattilo", "Bottaro", "Lisca Nera", and "Le formiche", together with Panarea could almost be considered an archipelago alone. Renowned as a hideaway for the jet-set, and for its archaeological wonders, Stromboli is the ideal destination for those seeking contact with nature. On summer nights you can often see the "Sciara del Fuoco", the downward-headed lava flow, flowing down the dark sandy valley to the sea. Finally there are the islands of Alicudi and Filicudi, the smallest and the wildest, where there are no roads but only mule tracks and paths amongst the heather, giving a distinctive pinkish purple hue to the island.
Boarding: Saturday at 15:00.
Return: Friday at 18:00 and night on the boat.
Check-out: 9:00 on Saturday.
The boat is for your exclusive-use for a week.
- Impression 40 (2019), 3 cabins, 2 WC, 6 bed places
What is included
- Boat rental for exclusive use for 1 week.
- Mooring charges for the first and last night.Insurance.
- Tender and outboard.
- Covers and pillows.
- Water, electricity and gas.
- Obbligatory final cleaning (€150)
- Skipper (€1200 and food).
- Hostess (€1100 and food).
- Sheets and towels (€20 per person).
- Security deposit (€2200 sailing boat).
- Everything else that is not specified in the "included".
How to reach us
- Boarding takes place at the touristic port of Capo d'Orlando, Contrada San Gregorio, Capo d'Orlando (Messina).
Booking terms and conditions
- To make a reservation a prepayment of 50% of the total is required. The outstanding balance must be paid by bank transfer at least 40 days before the date of boarding.
- If the booking is placed less than 40 days before the date of the service, it is necessary to pay the full amount.
- In the case of adverse weather conditions which do not allow for the carrying out of the tour, you will be able to arrange another date directly with the organiser.
- Cancellation is permitted without penalty up to 30 days prior to the service, after which you will not be reimbursed 50% of the amount paid at the time of booking.
Aeolian islands tour from milazzo, the best location for an amazing 1 Week Cruise private tour in Sicily, Italy
Sicily / Aeolian Island
1-Week Cruise in Sicily
Boating holidays in Sicily