Min: 1 Person
The best way to explore the Egadi islands is without doubt by sail boat. The archipelago, made up of the islands of Favignana, Marettimo and Levanzo, as well as two little islets, offers numerous beautiful spots which every lover of the sea and unspoilt nature must see.
On board the Dufour 525 GL sailing boat, you will discover the water caves and a coastline of immeasurable beauty. You can spend your time snorkeling, or walking through the rich vegetation. On the Saturday, after a short briefing and the allocation of cabins, you will spend the night in the port of Marsala. The first island you will visit will be Favignana, the island of crystal clear waters that evoke stories of history and myth. This island holds some magnificent 'must-see' places, such as the Palazzo Florio, the Florio Tuna Museum and Cala Rossa. After 2 days at Favignana, it's the turn of Levanzo, the smallest of the islands, characterised by a lack of tarmacked roads and its culinary delicacies. The last island to see is Marettimo, the perfect destination for those who want to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city, to immerse themselves in an unspoilt paradise.
If you dream of being lulled on the waves of a sea as stunning as that of the Egadi islands, this is the trip for you!
Boat model: Dufour 525 GL
Cabin Charter rental formula. The boat has 4 double cabins as well as 2 places in the diner, and 4 bathrooms.
Maximum 10 guests on board.
The skipper is included in the offer.
Departure: boarding from the Port of Marsala Saturday at 17:00. Return in port Friday. Disembarkation: Saturday at 9:30.
What is included
- Allocation in a double cabin.
- Full Pack: Fuel, First and last night in port, Permission in the Marine Protected Areas, Gas Consumption Kitchen, Bedsheets, Tender and outboard, Final cleaning) at total cost of 270 € p.p..
How to reach us
- Tourist port of Marsala, Lungomare Mediterraneo, 55, Marsala (Trapani).
Booking terms and conditions
- To make a reservation a prepayment of 50% of the total is required. The outstanding balance must be paid by bank transfer at least 30 days before the day of commencement of the service.
- If the booking is made in the 30 days before the service, it is necessary to pay the full amount on booking.
- In the case of adverse weather conditions which do not allow for the carrying out of the tour, you will be able to arrange another date directly with the organiser. If another date is not possible, you will be reimbursed the amount already paid.
- Withdrawal allowed up to 15 days before the date of boarding, after which the prepayment of 50% will not be reimbursed.
Cruise in Egadi Islands, Organize a Boating holidays tour in Sicily and discover the fantastic offers on sicilying.com
Sicily / Aegadian Island
1-Week Cruise in Sicily
Boating holidays in Sicily