Min: 1 Person
Your Cruise takes place aboard a charming Turkish Caiques Sailboat, well-known for its charm and ample spaces, as well as its outdoor living areas for an elevated standard of comfort while at sea.
There is a large indoor living room with dining table and bar, ideal for when it's time to relax and unwind.
A look at the itinerary:
Saturday: Boarding at 18.00 in Milazzo. Settling into cabins, welcome drinks and safety briefing with the sailboat's commander. Free evening in Milazzo. Overnight stay onboard.
Sunday: Breakfast and departure from Milazzo towards one of the most attractive and panoramic bathing spots, The Island of Lipari. We'll drop anchor near Canneto where you will be free to enjoy the crystal clear waters and pristine white sands of the island. Onboard lunch followed by a visit to explore the town in the afternoon. Free evening to do as you please and an overnight stay onboard.
Monday: Breakfast and departure for Panarea, where we'll stop to enjoy a swim at lisca bianca and Dattilo. Onboard lunch as we continue navigating our way to Stromboli, where you will visit the majestic city center, and if you'd like, you are also invited to climb to the breathtaking summit of the island's volcano. Free evening to dine and admire the Stromboli nightlife. Or choose to dine onboard as we coast along the volcano to get a closeup view of any eruptive activity.
Tuesday: After breakfast, we set sail towards Panarea and will drop anchor near the rock of Basiluzzo, a uniquely formed inlet and evidence of a seismic cataclysm from ages past. Free lunchtime and an afternoon dedicated to island excursions. Free evening and dinnertime with onboard overnight stay in the harbor.
Wednesday: Onboard breakfast and departure for the Island of Salina. Free time to sunbathe, swim, and lunch onboard. In the afternoon you'll visit Rinella and stay overnight in this quaint port.
Thursday: Onboard breakfast and a return towards Lipari,this time passing to the other side of the island, and admiring the ports of Marina Corta and Sotto Monastero near the churches of the souls in purgatory of Saint Anthony. The historic center of Lipari is a castle. And you will have the chance to admire the great monolith stacks as you enjoy lunch aboard the boat. An afternoon visit to the island will be followed by an evening and overnight stay onboard.
Friday: Onboard breakfast and departure for Vulcano. Sea bathing near the 'Grotta del cavallo' and the 'pools of Venus'. Onboard lunch. Visit to the island of Vulcano and the thermal zones. Journey through the bay of Saint Anthony and a arrival in Milazzo by evening. Overnight stay onboard.
Saturday: Breakfast followed by de-boarding and check-out before 9:00.
Boat is for exclusive use. You will have at your disposal 5 double cabins each with private bathroom and air conditioning, 2 of which have a third bed
Max 10 guests on board.
Skipper and crew: included in the price.
Departure: 18:00 (6:00pm) from the Port of Santa Maria Maggiore, Milazzo (ME)
What is included
- A week-long tour of the Aeolian Islands on a sailboat with cabins. All cabins have a private bathroom with shower, hot water, air conditioning, and laundry.
- Cleaning service in cabins and public areas.
- Fuel charges for 4 hours daily included.
- Use of on-board equipment (snorkel, canoe, windsurfer, etc).
- Linens (sheets and towels changed weekly).
- Boarding and landing (Milazzo marina).
- Scheduled excursions are discretionary, not mandatory.
- Half board accommodation (Extra): 7 Italian breakfasts and 6 lunches. 300€ per person for the week.
- Full board accommodation (Extra): 7 Italian breakfasts, 6 lunches and 6 dinners on board. 550€ per person for the week.
- Dinner on request: 30€ per person.
- Extra drinks or drinks at the bar onboard.
- Any port or landing fees not covered.
- Entrance fees for national or natural parks.
- Transfers upon request.
- Any stops in small ports with a fee.
- Anything that is not specified in the section "included".
How to reach us
- Boarding and cabin check-in on Saturday at 18:00 (6:00pm) at the 'Santa Maria Maggiore' port of Milazzo (ME).
Booking terms and conditions
- You will be required to pay a deposit of 50% of the total amount at the time of booking. The remaining balance must be paid by bank transfer 30 days before the date of the service. If booking is completed less than 30 days prior to the service, you must pay the total amount in full in order to book the reservation.
- The itinerary is intended as an example and may vary depending on weather and sea conditions at the time of the cruise.
- The shipping company requires the signing of a boarding contract that will be provided during the booking process and signed before boarding. For the withdrawal conditions, insurance and all other obligations and conditions of boat charter, please refer to the contract that will be provided.
Holiday boat rental
Cruise Eolie - the best offers in 1-Week Cruise to organize a holiday of Boating holidays in Sicily, Italy
Sicily / Aeolian Island
1-Week Cruise in Sicily
Boating holidays in Sicily