Tue - Thu and...
Tue - Thu - Fri - Sat - Sun
Min: 2 People
An experience that stimulates sight, smell and taste. Take a guided nature tour of Etna, followed by a wine-tasting of local Sicilian wines.
Pick-up from your accommodation by a 4x4 Jeep to head towards the Northern face of Etna and first stop Piano Provenzana, which has been all rebuilt after the eruption and lava flow of 2002.
Equipped with backpacks and wind jackets, you will begin the trek towards one of the most interesting lateral eruptions of recent years. The trek takes about 3hours. The difficulty level is average, taking you from 1,800 to 2,150 metres above sea level.
The volcanic landscape you will see is of great natural and scenic interest. You will walk among the volcanic cones of the eruption of 1923, the lava flow of 2002 and the magnificent eruptive craters of the same year.
After the trekking you will leave the paths of Etna for an appointment at a vineyard which will welcome you for a wine-tasting of local wines, accompanied by a light lunch of typical Sicilian produce.
You will visit one of the following vineyards: Gambino, Graci or Cavenere.
Duration: from 8.30 to approximately 16.30
Walking time: around 3 hours
Pick-up: free from your accommodation in the municipalities of Catania and Taormina.
Is required a minimum of 4 participants.
What is included
- Naturalistic tour following the paths of Etna.
- Tasting of local wines.
- Each customer will be provided with a wind-breaker and waterproof.
- Free pick-up from your accommodation in the municipalities of Catania and Taormina.
- Everything that is not specified in the "include".
- Equip yourselves with water, a packed lunch and protective clothing, if possible.
- Bring along your identity document (passport, identity card, driving license).
How to reach us
- Pick-up from your accommodation in the municipalities of Catania and Taormina.
Booking terms and conditions
- To make a reservation a prepayment of 20% of the total is required. The outstanding balance must be paid in cash on the day.
- In the case of adverse weather conditions which mean that is not possible to carry out the tour, you will be able to agree another date directly with the organizers.
- The deposit paid upon booking is not refundable under any circumstances. Withdrawal allowed up until 48 hours before the service.
Food Holiday - The Best Offers In Wine Tasting To Organize An Holiday Od Cellars & Wineyards In Sicily, Italy
Sicily / Mount Etna
Wine Tasting in Sicily
Cellars & Vineyards in Sicily