Mon - Tue and...
Mon - Tue - Wed - Thu - Fri - Sat
Min: 2 People
On the hills of Camporeale, 35 hectares of vineyards belonging to the farm "Alessandro Di Camporeale" extend on the upper Belice near Palermo.
This is an ancient territory, reach of history and charm where agriculture has always been the most important activity; in particular the special climate conditions have turned this place into the ideal one for vine-growing. All the activities on the grapevines are hand-made, according to the rhythms of vine-growing, with the highest attention to obtain the best quality staring from the wine yard.
You will join a guided tour of the Vineyards and of the Cellar. During the tour, the owner will tell you about the growing methods, the production process as well as about the history of the family and of the farm.
At the end of the tour, you will be offered a tasting of all the produced wines, coupled with some local gastronomic specialties like, for instance, bread and local olive oil, cheese with farm-made jams, salami, "caponata", dried tomatoes and olives.
What is included
- Guided tour of the farm.
- Tour of the vineyards and of the cellar.
- Tasting of typical and local specialities like: bread with olive oil, cheese served with farm made jams, salami, caponata, dried tomatoes.
- Wine tasting in combination.
- Everything that is not specified in the "include".
How to reach us
- The farm is located in contrada Mandranova, in Camporeale (PA). Arriving from Palermo: ruote SS 624 Palermo-Sciacca; Exit Camporeale-Zabbia; Route “Strada Provinciale Bivio Vallefondi”. Arriving from the airport Falcone Borsellino: Motorway A-29 direction Trapani; Exit: Partinico; Route “Strada provinciale” till San Cipirello; Route Palermo-Sciacca; than Exit: Camporeale-Zabbia and Bivio Vallefondi.
Booking terms and conditions
- To confirm your booking we require the payment of full amount.
- This offer is not indicated for disabled people.
- Animals allowed.
- Withdrawal permitted up to 3 days from scheduling. In this case 75% of the paid price will be refunded.
buy sicilian wine
Cellar Palermo - the best offers in Wine Tasting to organize a holiday of Cellars & Wineyards in Sicily, Italy
Sicily / Palermo
Wine Tasting in Sicily
Cellars & Vineyards in Sicily