Min: 2 People
The vineyard Tenuta Rasocolmo, dominated by the lighthouse of the same name, looks over the Eolian islands: a perfect location for some wine-tasting! The winecellar and the grapevines, in fact, have a stunning view of the islands. You will visit the vineyard, the olive groves, and the antique family house. After the visit it's time for the tasting, an opportunity to discover the best combinations of food and drink.
During the tasting you will have the chance to try a white Inzolia, a red Doc Faro and an a doc Mamertino- a delight for your palate - whilst accompanied by traditional local foods such as black Nebrodi pork, cheeses from the area, artisan jams, house olive oil, tastings of seasonal recipes and a local mead to wash down your sweet.
The tour and tasting has a duration of approximately 2 and a half hours.
What is included
- Tour of the winecellar, vineyard and olive groves.
- Tasting of 3 wines and traditional local foods.
- Everything else that is not specified in the "included".
- You are advised to wear comfortable footwear for the tour of the vineyard.
How to reach us
- Cantina Giostra Reitano, Via Ziino, Contrada Piano Torre (Me). State road 113.
Booking terms and conditions
- To make a reservation a prepayment of 20% of the total is required. The outstanding balance must be paid in cash on the day.
- In the case of adverse weather the experience will take place inside the winecellar. The winecellar is easily accessible also for people with disabilities.
- The amount paid at the time of booking is under no circumstances reimbursable.
Wine Tasting Sicily: discover an amazing wine cellar in Messina, Sicily and enjoy the amazing view on the Aeolian Island
Sicily / Messina
Wine Tasting in Sicily
Cellars & Vineyards in Sicily