Min: 1 Person
You know, sunset is a magical moment, especially when you experience it surrounded by the wonderful scenery of the Aeolian Islands while sipping excellent wine.
We will take you on a discovery of a wine cellar on the island of Lipari, 350 meters above sea level, and supported by the ancient Quarries of Kaolin. A magical and unspoiled environment, painted in colors that only nature can provide. A good 20 hectares of vineyards from which unique wines are produced thanks to the volcanic soil on the island.
After a short walk in the vineyard and a visit to the cellar and barrel room, you will reach the panoramic pier to admire the sun diving into the sea and the islands of Alicufi, Filicudi and Salina, sipping a White wine accompanied by a cutting board of traditional products. Afterwards, you return to the terrace where you will taste a Red wine paired with a second cutting board of selected products. It comes to a gentle close with the famous Malvasia delle Lipari and sesame.When booking, you can select an extra visit to the winery and barrel cellar (duration 30/40 minutes approximately).
What is included
- Tasting of 4 wines (1 white, 1 red, 1 Malvasia).
- Cutting boards with a selection traditional products.
- Visit to the wine cellar and barrel room.
- Everything that is not specified in the "included".
How to reach us
- Tenuta di Castellaro, Via Caolino snc, 98055 Lipari ME
Booking terms and conditions
- An advance payment of 20% of the total amount is required for the reservation. The balance is due in cash or by credit card upon arrival.
- The deposit paid at booking is in no way refundable.
Things to do in Lipari: Tasting of 3 wines at sunset in the Aeolian scenery, Sicily
Sicily / Aeolian Island
Wine Tasting in Sicily
Cellars & Vineyards in Sicily