Min: 2 People
You will have the chance to plunge into the unique reality of this winery in the Alamo territory. The Cantina Quattrocieli is a young winery, perfectly balanced between tradition and modernity, producing an excellent biological wine.
During your visit you will be shown the main stages of the wine-making procedure with a particular focus on the ongoing production phase occurring at the time of your visit.
It will then follow the tasting of 3 labels produced by the winery: Catarratto Bio, Nero D'Avola Bio and Syrah Bio.
At the end of the tasting you will take active part in the bottling, sealing and labelling phase of the wine that you appreciated the most over the tasting. You will also be able to personalise the label (i.e. you can your name) in memory of your experience at the winery.
Every participant will be gifted with a bottle of wine.
What is included
- Guided tour of the winery.
- Tasting of 3 wine labels.
- 1 bottle of wine per participant.
- Everything that is not specified in the "included" section.
How to reach us
- Cantina Quattrocieli, km 3.3, SS119, 91011 Alcamo (TP)
Booking terms and conditions
- An advance payment of 20% of the total amount is required for the reservation. The remaining will be paid at the moment of the activity in cash.
- The deposit paid upon booking is not refundable under any circumstances.
Wine tour Trapani: visit a wine cellar with wine tasting in Alcamo, Trapani
Sicily / Trapani
Wine Tasting in Sicily
Cellars & Vineyards in Sicily