Min: 2 People
Take part in a tasting of the best Sicilian cheeses, expertly paired with local wines. You will taste 6 cheeses and 6 different wines.
It's a tasting of excellence, designed for lovers of good taste and gourmet palates: a unique opportunity to get a complete overview of the best dairy products and wine in Sicily.
You will be hosted in the restful atmosphere of a charming Sixteenth Century house, just a few steps from the famous market Vucciria. The cheeses will be accompanied by black bread of Castelvetrano and a variety of salads.
After the cheeses, to end on a sweet note, the famous cassatelle of San Vito Lo Capo will be served, filled with delicious ricotta cheese, accompanied by a glass of sweet Zibbibo wine.
The tasting is so rich it can easily replace a meal.
The tasting will include the following cheeses: Canestrato, Tuma persa, fresh Caciocavallo, Primo Sale, baked Ricotta, Vastedda del Belice. The wines you will taste will be: Grillo, Nero d'Avola, Inzolia, Frappato, Nerello Mascalese and Grecanico.
What is included
- Tasting of 6 Sicilian wines.
- Tasting of cheeses.
- Sweet wine.
- Everything that is not specified in the "include".
How to reach us
- Piazza San Domenico, Palermo, in front of the entrance of the store Rinascente.
Booking terms and conditions
- To make a reservation a prepayment of 20% of the total is required. The outstanding balance must be paid in cash on the day.
- The Tour will take place even if it rains.
- The deposit paid when booking through the website is not refundable in any circumstances, and it is therefore to be considered as non-refundable.
Visit Palermo and discover the best sicilian flavors in the heart of Palermo
Sicily / Palermo
Wine Tasting in Sicily
Cellars & Vineyards in Sicily