Min: 2 People
Indulge yourself with an excellent selection of food and wine, produced by the farm Tenute Mannino in an amazing location. Tasting may take place at the ancient Palmento (millstone) dated back to 1800, that is located inside the patriarchal villa of the farm or, during the spring or summer time, inside the park full of typical Mediterranean plants, open air.
The context is perfect to learn about the tradition of wine production pursued by the family owning of this farm through generations. In fact the Palmento is one of the most ancient in this area and it is still perfectly preserved.
Enjoy your Tasting in a charming scenario. The tasting will include: 3 wines, products in olive oil (black olives, green olives, dried tomatoes, little mushrooms), salami of Brolo, 2 kind of cheese, patè Sicilian smells, marmalade (orange and tangerine), cunzato bread (seasoned bread sicilian style), home made bruschette (sliced bread toasted and seasoned), tangerine crunch.
What is included
- Wine tasting, as per above description.
- Everything that is not specified in the "include".
How to reach us
- The winery Tenute Mannino is located in Strada Statale 417 km 88 Contrada Juncetto (CT), few kilometers from Catania city center, the Airport and the Port of Catania.
Booking terms and conditions
- An advance payment of 100% of the total amount is required for the reservation.
- More than 48 hours before service begins you will be charged 20% of the total amount.
- Less than 48 hours before service begins, you will be charged 50% of the total amount.
Wine tasting tour
Wine tasting Catania - choose a package in Cellars & Wineyards to not quit Wine Tasting during your holiday in Sicily, Italy
Sicily / Catania
Wine Tasting in Sicily
Cellars & Vineyards in Sicily