Min: 2 People
- Adventurous jeep itinerary
- Lunar landscapes of Mount Etna
- Thrilling trekking
- Pick-up included
- Multilingual guide
You will take part in a thrilling jeep tour on Etna followed by a trek along one of the paths of the highest active volcano in Europe.
The adventure starts with a pick-up by jeep from your accommodation in the municipalities of Catania and Acireale. You will head towards Sapienza Refuge, the southern slopes of the Etna. From here you will hike for about 1 hour to get to the old lava hole of the Bove Valley, a vast valley located at the eastern slopes of the volcano.
You will then continue visiting an ancient lava cave.
Choose this tour if you wish to discover Mount Etna with our expert guides and in the most comfortable way!
Departure: 8:30 am. Return 3:00 pm.
Pick-up: included, from the municipalities of Catania and Acireale.
Each Jeep can accommodate up to 5 people (the excursion takes place with a Jeep which is not exclusive to your reservation).
What is included
- Jeep tour and half day trekking on Mount Etna.
- Multilingual guides.
- Everything else that is not specified in the "included".
- Recommended clothing: trainers or walking boots, waterproof and hat.
How to reach us
- Complimentary pick-up in the municipalities of Catania and Acireale.
Booking terms and conditions
- An advance payment of 23% of the total amount is required for the reservation.
- The balance is due by cash upon arrival.
- After booking, please let us know the address where you wish to be picked-up.
- In the case of adverse weather conditions which do not allow for the carrying out of the tour, you will be able to arrange another date directly with the organiser. If another date is not possible, you will be reimbursed the amount already paid (excluding the non-refundable booking fee).
- The deposit paid upon booking is not refundable under any circumstances.
Etna Experience Excursions, the best private tour to visit mount etna and discover the highest volcano in Europe
Sicily / Mount Etna
Off-road in Sicily
Sport & Adventure in Sicily